Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby Shower!



My fellow pregnant friend, Dana, and my sister-in-law Jennifer, threw me an awesome baby shower on June 26th. With any good baby shower, you must have food and cake. And, I ate plenty of good food including bean dip and chicken wings. And, becuase it doesn't take much to distract me these days, I passed right on by the healthy stuff, like fruit, and went straight for the chicken wings and bean dip. What can I say, I'm pregnant. I can get away with it.


A baby shower wouldn't be complete without games. Apparently, some people thought I was much larger than I am (uh, thanks Emily).



All in all, Gavin racked up with lots of goodies!



A big, giant thank you to Dana for everything! I'm so glad I'm getting to experience this with someone else and I can't wait to return the favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment