Monday, September 27, 2010

First Four Weeks

The first four weeks have flown by! Gavin's days are spent sleeping, eating and pooping. Mommy's days are filled taking care of all of these things. My house has been a disaster since I brought Gavin home and I could really care less. I don't pass up any opportunities to snuggle with him because I know he won't be this little for long. He's our little tree frog.



We go back to the doctor Friday for his 1 month well baby check. I'm interested to see how his stats have changed since his 2 week well check. All he wants to do is eat so I'm sure his weight is no longer an issue.



Here are some pictures from the other day. I have yet to capture a smile on camera yet...the camera is never where it needs to be when I need it!

1 comment:

  1. it's about time you posted on here again! He's adorable

    ReplyDelete