Friday, November 12, 2010

What's Gavin up to?

Here are some recent pictures of Gavin. He's getting so big and so full of personality. He absolutely loves his activity gym. As soon as I put him down, he starts pulling on the blue handle to make it play a song. He thinks it is hilarious.
He has definitely found his voice. He's becoming a noisy little thing! The other day I was in the kitchen and he was playing in the activity gym. All of a sudden I heard him just belt out "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs. I ran into the living room to see what was wrong and he started smiling and laughing. I think our days of a nice quiet house are over.

This is his "What's up mommy?" look.

He makes the cutest faces. And he looks just like me when I was little (I guess that's why he's so stinkin cute :). I'm going to have to scan a picture of me when I was his age and compare side by side.




He still loves his swing, but he likes it even more if you sing to him while he's swinging. And he doesn't seem to mind that I can't sing.

I broke out the bumbo seat the other day to see if he would like it. He likes sitting up so much because he can see everything (I think he might be nosy like his momma). After a few minutes, he decided he needed to rest his big old head on the side. Would you look at those pretty little lips?? And look! You can finally see some hair growing on his head! I was bald until I was like 18 months so this is promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment