Sunday, April 3, 2011

7 months old...a couple days late


I cannot believe this little man is 7 months old already! Well, 7 months and a few days. Here's what he's up to....


  • We found a funny word. Every time you say "squeak" you get a belly laugh from him. I don't know why it is so funny to him, but Lonnie and I will say it over and over again just to get a laugh from him.

  • He loves peak-a-boo. Again, great big belly laughs when we play this game.

  • He scoots on his back around the living room. But he will not play on his belly. I continue to torture him on a daily basis but he usually just gives me a pitiful little cry until I pick him up.

  • He thinks our dog is hilarious. Jack will start running around the house and turns his head back and forth to follow him.

  • He blows raspberries when you're feeding him. I'm not quite sure who actually needs to wear a bib...me or him.

  • He's wearing 6 month clothes and some 6-9 month clothes. He just started wearing Size 3 diapers. They look huge on him but Size 2 diapers were too small.

  • He grabs everything and puts it in his mouth. Except teething rings. Those don't go in his mouth. Little stinker.

  • He eats everything you put in front of him. He hasn't rejected anything that I've put in his mouth. Hopefully he stays that way.

  • He loves to stand. He'll actually stand on his own while grabbing the coffee table for a few seconds. Until he decides to start bouncing.

I think we're going to see a lot of changes with him in the next month and I can't wait!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment