Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nursery Pictures....finally!

Wow. I've been a real slacker with this little old blog. I can't believe I haven't posted pictures yet of the nursery! Oops! Better late than never.....this seems to be Gavin's philosophy these days since my due date was....YESTERDAY! stubborn. little. baby. I don't know where he gets that from.

Back to the nursery....
Here's some pictures of Lonnie working hard on the crib. And, can you believe I didn't even have to prompt him....he did it without me even asking!
Here's the crib "all dressed up".....I couldn't find any boy stuff that I liked that looked babyish. So I went with something a little more modern. And, I finally have a use for the rocking horse that my grandpa made me.

And, last, here's the changing table and cabinet. My mom and I painted letters with Gavin's name to hang up.

Now, all we need is a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment