Saturday, August 28, 2010

So ready.....

My due date has come and gone :( I'm ready for Gavin, but apparently he's not. On the one hand, no one thought I would make it to my due date. Secretly I want to stick out my tongue at them and say "Take that! I made it to my due date!" (yes, my maturity level has decreased in the past two weeks. Just ask my husband. He'll tell you stories about flying flip-flops and "missing remotes" to prove it.) On the other hand, SERIOUSLY GAVIN! Come out and play already!

I'm over being pregnant. I'm just ready. Ready to meet my little man. Ready to hold his hand and snuggle up on the couch with him. Ready to make eye contact that first time. Ready to look at his face and try to figure out which features he got from me and which ones he got from his daddy. Ready to be a family. Just ready.

1 comment:

  1. it's about time you starting blogging again slacker! I'm ready for Gavin to make his appearance too!

    ReplyDelete