Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gavin's First Halloween

Happy Halloween ya'll! I got the idea for Gavin's first Halloween a couple months before he was born. Lonnie is a football fanatic. I cannot plan anything on Sundays because *someone* might miss a football game or he might lose his fantasy football game that week because he wasn't watching the games. So, we decided to dress Gavin up as a football, daddy a football player and mommy as a cheerleader. Thanks to my friend Dana, we found a football outfit for Gavin and Lonnie threw together a football player uniform. I was not successful in finding a cheerleader costume, so I dressed up as a referee instead.
Daddy and his little football.....

Gavin wasn't too thrilled about his costume though. This is what he thought about it.... Daddy doing his Heisman pose....

We had a good first halloween as a family and I'm looking forward to many more in the future. Lonnie and I already have plans for next year's costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment