Monday, October 4, 2010

My new favorite thing

I don't know if ya'll know this or not....BUT, babies pee and poop in their sleep. And guess what that means? Mommy has to change baby's diaper in the middle of the night. For a few weeks, I would wake up in the middle of the night to a hungry baby, stumble over to the bassinet to my fussy little boy and put him on the changing table to change his diaper. Everything was fine until I got to those stupid little snaps. You know, all those snaps at the bottom of the footie pajamas. I mean, seriously, Mr. Baby Clothing Manufacturer, momma is already sleep deprived and you expect her to snap all those little things perfectly in the middle of the night? I would stand there fumbling with these stupid snaps and cussing at the pjs under my breath because I never got the snaps matched up right the first time in the middle of the night. Needless to say, these pajamas were making me grumpy. That was until I found these Gerber footie pajamas. Ya'll....these are my new favorite things of all time. Instead of those ridiculous little snaps, they have a ZIPPER. A zipper that goes all the way from his little foot up to his neck. How easy is that? No more grumpy momma in the middle of the night. Well, at least a little less grumpy anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Kohls brand has good zipper ones as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think zippers rock, you should try gowns! They changed my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been putting Aydan in these for about a week now...absolutley LOVE them....and the gown sleepers!

    ReplyDelete