Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's a love-hate relationship....

Here are just a few things I love about being pregnant:

  • I am constantly encouraged to be lazy. Don't do this, don't do that.
  • My husband is more likely to do something that I want him to do simply because I'm pregnant. My screened in porch was ripped to shreds for three years. I got pregnant and guess what? It's fixed now.
  • It's ok to gain a ton of weight in a short period of time. In fact, it's encouraged. Where's my milkshake?
  • I have boobs now. Awesome.
  • Feeling all the little kicks and jabs from G-baby. And sharing the moment with my husband when he first got to feel it.

A few things I don't exactly love....

  • An abundant amount of gas. Seriously. Don't pull my finger.
  • An abundant amount of saliva. If something sounds good, my mouth literally fills up to the point of almost choking on it. And, I drool a little bit when I sleep. How sexy am I?
  • Complete strangers feeling me up. Personal space apparently goes out the window when you're pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment