Thursday, May 27, 2010

So excited....

I can't tell you how super excited I am to have found this blog. It's a how-to blog on photography. My wonderful hubby bought me this nice, fancy camera for Christmas with the hopes I'd learn how to use the darn thing before the baby got here. It's now almost the end of May and I decided last week to whip out the old manual to try and play around with it. Needless to say, I didn't get very far. Of course, it answers all of the questions such as "How to change your aperature" but what does that mean? It didn't really tell me what I needed to know. Like, when should I use this setting? Or that setting? This blog is great for newbies with DSLR cameras and gives a nice starting place which is exactly what I needed!

Poor G-baby. I feel sorry for him already. Momma's going to have a camera shoved in his face from the moment he arrives!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I just book marked this one too! My little man is also going to have a camera in his face at ALL times! I can't wait to get my mac daddy camera!

    ReplyDelete